Wednesday 11 December 2013

The weegies a wonderer ...


Well that's a kind of confusing title. But I'm definitely in a wondering mood, hence the blog!

For anyone who actually stumbles across this.
A 'weegie' is a slang term for someone from Glasgow and that I definitely am.

I am also a blogaholic. Is that even a thing? Who knows, but I always need to have my daily fix.
Just like someone may have their morning coffee, or their daily newspaper.
I read blogs, and now I've decided to write one. To claim my small little space of the thing we call the internet.

I'm by no means an expert on beauty or fashion or general life actually. But what I am is a normal girl, who is forever trying to decide whether a MAC lipstick or a new pair of shoes is the top of my priorities. (Who cares about the 2 essays I should actually be doing right now ... oops!).

This is just my weird but wonderful life, on 'paper' floating about the magical world of social media.
What an interesting thought ...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment